The Lifestyle Hunter on Facebook

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jetsetter.com

If I could do one thing every day for the rest of my life it would be to take off on an adventure... explore the world and discover things I never knew existed. In the meantime I satiate my craving for travel by daydreaming about the exotic trips offered through GUILT groups sister site, JETSETTER. Become a member of the site to receive exclusive deals on some of the worlds most exotic vacations. A few of the vacations currently available...
The Hermitage Plantation Inn- St. Kitts
Deluxe Room- $150/night  Luxury Cottage- $175/night


Truffle Hunt Experience- Perugia, Italy
Truffle Hunt Experience for 4- $735/night


Scrub Island off of Tortola in the British Virgin Islands
Ocean View Guest Room- $225/night

These deals are only available in a limited quantity for the next few days, to read more about these trips or book an adventure of your own visit: JETSETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment