The Lifestyle Hunter on Facebook

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's in the wrist

While waiting to catch a flight to Vegas last Friday, I picked up Elle magazine. The seasons resort looks   make me long for languorous days on the beach where bright colors pop on golden tans and the addition of jewels make a swimsuit that much more glamorous. 

Don't you just love the exotic statement that horn cuffs make when they are stacked in different shapes and sizes? I am going to start selling these horn cuffs (pictured top right) on my website once I introduce the Whitney Williams resort collection next month... I love how the surface looks like it's covered in paint strokes!

Arlenis Sosa featured in “Synchronized Swim” in Elle US November 2010 , photographed by Carter Smith, styling by Mario Grauso, Hair by Teddy Charles, Makeup by Fulvia Farolfi

No comments:

Post a Comment